If you could add something to Kentico, what would it be and why?

Improved bundle management

I would like to be able to specify quantity of products in bundle definition and also to order them.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sebastien Steenkiste shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Declined  ·  AdminPetr Vozak (Admin, Kentico) responded  · 

Hi,

On behalf of the Kentico PM team, I want to say thank you for sharing your idea with us and the ever-growing Kentico community. Last year we changed the way we want to use Kentico UserVoice
http://devnet.kentico.com/articles/kentico-uservoice-clean-up. Therefore, we started ideas refresh and clean up allowing us to utilize this channel like it should have been all along.

The idea doesn’t fit our product vision, I’ve had to make the tough decision to close this post.

Anyway, we still need you! Continue sending your ideas to us, after all nobody knows what is needed more than the users.

Regards,
Petr Vozak

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish you could reopen this idea - we do not want to create product duplicates every time we create bundle of two pieces of one product plus some gift.

• Dennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very useful addition. This is actually something that had to exist in the first place.

Feedback and Knowledge Base