If you could add something to Kentico, what would it be and why?

Need More Kentico Portal Templates (Free) atleast on partner level

looking for free version templates provided on kentico. I have already used some marketplace templates. I hope and request if there can be more in the future or maybe on the new kentico editions. We get same designs and templates on all kentico editions.Right now being a gold partner and even latest kentico we are lacking in themes and templates,

I can see other players in the market providing unlimited templates.

Requesting to please update more portal template at the moment you only have a few when installing kentico..

Thanks

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Abdul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

On behalf of the Kentico PM team, I want to say thank you for sharing your idea with us and the ever-growing Kentico community.

As this ideas has not been active for past months and it doesn’t fit our product vision, I’ve had to make the tough decision to close this post.

But we still need you! Continue sending your ideas to us, after all nobody knows what is needed more than the users.

Regards,

David Komarek
Product Owner

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Suneel Jhangiani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whilst I agree with this, I also feel that some of the existing templates are also quite dated (eg. the Personal Site Template) and I am sure it would be beneficial to update some of these.

I think that all included templates should be redone to use a responsive design and where necessary also highlight features for device profiles (ie. Corporate Site).

Of course, this could be a bit of a mute point as we are unsure what will happen with the portal framework as Kentico moves towards being totally MVC?

Feedback and Knowledge Base