SEO Page Optimization Score
It would be great if there is an On-Page Grader that measures how well a page is optimized for a keyword. The On-Page Grader will check 25+ SEO factors and will give automatically an Optimization Score (0-100%). In my opinion a must have for content marketers and an unique selling point for new customers.
Some factors we used to optimize pages:
- Accessible to Search Engines
- Sufficient Characters in Content
- Only One Canonical URL
- Exact Keyword Used in Document at Least Once
- Broad Keyword Use in Page Title
- Avoid Multiple Page Title Elements
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing in Page Title
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing in Document
- Sufficient Words in Content
- Keyword Placement in Page Title
- Keywords in Image Alt Attribute
- Use External Links
- Optimal Page Title Length
- Exact Keyword is Used in Page Title
- URL Uses Only Standard Characters
- Keywords in the Meta Description
- Use Keywords in your URL
- Use Meta Descriptions
- Use Static URLs
- Optimal Use of Keywords in H1 Tags
- Avoid Too Many Internal Links
- Avoid Too Many External Links
- Optimal Meta Description Length
- Only One Meta Description
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing in the URL
- Minimize URL Length
- Includes a Rel Canonical Tag
first of all, than you Frank for sharing your idea. I do believe that it would be a nice feature that could complement our other Online marketing features. However, I believe that currently there are areas in existing OM functionality that deserve higher priority and focus than SEO optmiziation.
Therefore, we’re not planning to implement this feature in the near future and I have to close this suggestion.
If you disagree with this decision or you want to discuss this idea any further, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Online Marketing Product Owner
This would be great ! In our old CMS (in-house developed) we've got a module like that. Our impression is that customers really use this to improve their SEO score.
Look at the features of Yoast for Wordpress plugin.