Kentico Product Ideas

Welcome to the community site for sharing and discussing your ideas for Kentico, the integrated marketing solution.

Help us better understand your needs so that we can deliver a product you love. It’s easy!
Simply share your ideas, comment on the ideas of others and vote for those you want to see happen in Kentico.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a Design Forum to user voice & notifications

The General Suggestions forum is getting big. It might be good to have a Design forum.
    Also, it doesn't seem possible to get notified if someone post a new idea.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow AJAX PostBack Option

It'd be great if - like the Repeaters and Paging - there was an option to allow partial page postback via an UpdatePanel on any BizForm.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. offer layout options for the media liibrary web part thumbnails

Currently all my thumbnails go vertically down the page and I can find no way to format them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Released  ·  Juraj Hrinik responded

You can do this with custom transformation for media gallery web part.

4. Add a favourites or recently used section to the web part selection dialog

It is very time consuming and laborious to keep navigating through the tree to often pick the same web parts over and over again

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Serialization of SKU in OrderItem

This is an odd issue as it will only affect users who have custom pricing implemented using a field other than "SKUPrice" and enable the Order Editing feature. At present when an item is added to the order the SKU is serialized to a field in the OrderItem table and this in turn contains the SKUPrice field. If you have a custom provider that requires additional fields this is not found when editing an order.

I know only a small subset of Kentico sites will enable order editing and even fewer will come across this problem.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Released  ·  0 comments  ·  E-commerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Documentation - Enable community contributions

There seems to be a new Kentico v8 API documentation site, it is currently lacking detail but is a great start.

To make your jobs easier and get feedback about the API how about allowing community contributions/discussions on the bottom of class/method/property pages like MSDN does so people can discuss bugs, ideas, suggestions or provide examples on these features.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Released  ·  Dominik Pinter responded

You can contribute via the comments in Kentico 8 documentation. I consider this idea as completed.

1 2 17 18 19 21 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base