Kentico Product Ideas

Welcome to the community site for sharing and discussing your ideas for Kentico, the integrated marketing solution.

Help us better understand your needs so that we can deliver a product you love. It’s easy!
Simply share your ideas, comment on the ideas of others and vote for those you want to see happen in Kentico.

If you could add something to Kentico, what would it be and why?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a culture setting for pre-computing week analytics data

Currently the web analytics of Kentico use the en-US culture to store week analytics data. Which means a week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday by default.

If a customer uses a different culture such as nl-NL, the graph period selector uses the international standard of Monday as the start day and Sunday as the last day of the week.

Selecting this will however result in a period of 2 weeks, since the weeks are rounded, which can be very confusing for the customer.

Preferably there would be an option to select the culture in which the week analytics…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Services  ·  Admin →
    • Does anybody from Kentico look at this ?

There are so many ideas here have no correspondence / replies from Kentico, I do wonder if they look at this very often. What is the actual point

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Scott, we check ideas.kentico.com on a regular basis. It is true that many ideas have no answers – sometimes we wait for more inputs on given topics to find out how big support it gains and whether it can be aligned with our roadmap.

Sometimes it is not possibile to satisfy all supporters for all ideas, but we try to find those that would affect most users and simplify their workflow with Kentico.

Due to our one-year-long release cycles, it may appear that some ideas sit there forever, but we try hard to find place for them as well.

From the recent, let me mention: email builder and email marketing related ideas, ecommerce related ideas, or mvc-related ideas.

Best regards,

David Komarek
        Product Owner

• SPEED PLEASE.... pages load so darned slow (ALWAYS), waiting 30 seconds or more is painfully unproductive.

SPEED PLEASE.... pages load so darned slow (ALWAYS), waiting 30 seconds or more is painfully unproductive. Please dedicate some resources to making the site faster, adding servers or whatever it takes, but the slowness from your end is stifling and has been this way for 2 years.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • provide the syslog integration,

Financial company normally will request to have a centralize log server.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            2 comments  ·  Services  ·  Admin →
          • Marketplace improvement

I think, that a lot of partners would appreciate some marketpalece improvements.

1. Marketplace looks very old and has poor promotion from your side.
            2. Full text search missing. I alway have problem to find particular thing.
            3. Filtering by vendor would be nice.
            4. Kentico version like 4.0 are obsolete. No one would be loking for it.

Thanks

57 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon